Ayurvedic head massage focuses on the shoulder, neck, face, and head, the areas most vulnerable to stress and tension. The head massage induces a state of calm, peace and tranquility, and promotes high level of alertness and concentration.
- Improved neck mobility
- Improved blood circulation
- Helpful in stopping (arresting) hair-loss
- Stress relief
- Renewed energy
- Reduction of depression, anxiety, and other stress-related issues
- Improved memory
- A sense of tranquility, calm and well-being
- Helpful in sound, restful sleep
- Stronger immune system.
- Helpful in balancing crown (Sahasrara) chakra